Search for a property

image of a gavel

Your solicitor may explain that you need to obtain a probate valuation for property assets left on death.

If this is the case a standard valuation won't do. You'll need a formal written report. We can help produce formal probate valuations for you.

These formal written valuations can be produced for a small administration fee which we can deduct from the selling fees when the property does come to be sold.

Please note we cannot accept instructions to sell a property before probate (with will) or letters of administration (without will) has been obtained.