Search for a property

image of house split in two

Your solicitor may explain that you need to obtain a valuation for property assets in the event of divorce proceedings.

If this is the case a standard valuation won't do. You'll need a formal written report. We can help produce formal divorce valuations for you.

These formal written valuations can be produced for a small administration fee which we can deduct from the selling fees when the property does come to be sold.